So the past few weeks have been a bit hectic in the kitchen! I've been slowwwly making progress on the 5,000 dog biscuits I'm making for the World Vegan Day show bags. It's a bit of a task but it's also quite calming with the routine of it all - mix, roll, cut, bake, repeat. Saff's also been a great help by acting as official taste tester. The recipe takes literally minutes to put together so it's great if you've run out of your usual treats for your pooch!
Saff Approved PB Dog Biscuit Recipe
Makes approx. 30
What you'll need:
2 cups of oats, or your preferred type of flour
1 medium to large banana
1/3 cup peanut butter, make sure it's the kind with only 100% peanuts!
Cookie Cutter - any shape will do!
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 °C
2. If using oats, blitz in a food processor until they turn into an oat flour
3. Add the banana and PB and process until it forms a dough
4. Place the dough between two baking paper sheets and roll out until it's about 5mm thick
5. Cut into shapes with your cookie cutter and place on a lined baking tray
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until they're just turning golden, flipping half way
7. Allow to cool before scoring brownie points, or should I see biscuit points, with your pooch!